Earn Make more money from adsense survey commission affiliate Forex fast cash Blog Loans

 

connected-disconnected

Hi I have problem whit FST. I run 10 copies of FST on my VPS server, but when I look at the up left corner to MT4 i see FST is "disconected" after 1 second it is "conected" and this happend usually 10-20 times in 1 minute. Some times everything is ok - 30 minutes is "conected", and at once start "conected"-"disconected".
I don't know why. Maybe it is from the conection betwen FST and MT4 i thing this conection is not in internet.  What should I do?
Best regards!

Comments :

0 comments to “connected-disconnected”

Post a Comment

KeyWords

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

IT Blend Co. LTd.. Powered by Blogger.
 
Fast Free Cash Online Tips
Proudly Designed by IT Blend Co. LTd. Web Development Section M.Eldesouky | Proudly Hosted and Powered By Blogger.com