Earn Make more money from adsense survey commission affiliate Forex fast cash Blog Loans

 

Forex Time Issues

Hey,
I found a promising strategy which uses the day opening combined with one indicator as entry signal. I backtested the strategy with Dukascopy tick data. These data use the time setting UTC+0. Now I want to demo test the strategy with the Forex Strategy Trader but my broker uses a different time setting. Their servers use UTC+2. So can I adjust that the day opening should be at 2 o'clock (UTC+0 = 0 o'clock) ???
Thanks for help,

Comments :

0 comments to “Forex Time Issues”

Post a Comment

KeyWords

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

IT Blend Co. LTd.. Powered by Blogger.
 
Fast Free Cash Online Tips
Proudly Designed by IT Blend Co. LTd. Web Development Section M.Eldesouky | Proudly Hosted and Powered By Blogger.com